Angled Eyelash BrushRegular price £9.00
Meet Your New Lash Best Friend!
We know that sometimes, getting your false lashes to sit just perfectly isn’t always easy. However, please don’t give up – this tool is brilliant! With our tips as follows, your eyelashes stay in place all day long.
The Secret to Stay-Put Lashes
The secret to false lash success is to allow the liner to go tacky. Never rush applying your lashes or your fabulous lashes won’t adhere properly. Are your lashes sliding? Then your liner is too wet! We recommend counting up to 20 or 30 seconds to allow for that tacky liner you need. Once the liner is tacky, press the lash to the skin on the eye to form a secure bond.
You can use your fingers or tweezers, but fingers can get sticky from the glue and tweezers are sharp. At Hello Dame we’re not keen on the thought of sharp, pointy, tweezers getting close to eyeballs! So… we’ve created the Angled Eyelash Brush.
No Ordinary Brush!
The angled brush is designed to help you gently press the lash onto your eyelid without any fuss and without any risk of sharp objects getting close to your eye! It also has a 15cm long handle that sits neatly in your palm giving you plenty of length, so you don’t have to get too close to your eye. It really does make a difference and make sure that you apply your lashes easily and properly.
How to Use the Angled Eyelash Brush
- Using the fine tip of the brush, gently press the lash into place along your lash line
- This brush is especially helpful if you need to apply slightly more pressure to hold down the lash corners
- Double up and use it to apply a thin layer of liner along your lash line, if you want to blend with the band
- Use it to adjust the corners of your lashes or the angle without getting your fingers covered in glue!
Watch our useful tutorial here to find out how to use your Angled Eyelash Brush.
QuickFix Tool BoxRegular price £25.00
Keep Everything You Need for Beautiful Lashes and Brows in One, Handy Place
An entirely useful toolbox for those of you new to false lashes and brow enhancement, featuring everything you need in one, handy place.
Your Quick-Fix Toolbox contains:
- 1 x eyelash curlers
- 1 x box of bands
- 1 x tweezers large
- 1 x tweezers small
- 1 x scissors
Tips on Using the Quick-Fix Toolbox
- Always curl your own lashes before applying the Hello Dame Lashes
- The extra bands supplied are there to make sure your curlers last a long while
- Use the tweezers and scissors to trim up your brows before applying our Brow Definer
- Always put your Hello Dame tools back in your Toolbox to make sure they’re safe and easy to find
Using the Quick-Fix Toolbox Accessories
Watch our useful tutorial below to find out how to get the most out of your Quick-Fix Toolbox.
Watch our useful tutorial here to find out how to use your QuickFix Toolbox